We absolutely LOVE Doris Day. Her spunky attitude and humor, and her beautiful voice made for some of the most memorable movie moments we've ever seen. We can't help but love everything she's in - but of course, we do have our favorites. Songs and scenes alike we wanted to share some of our top Doris moments in film, so here are our top 12 in chronological order. We tried to represent as many movies as possible, with at least 1 clip, but we couldn't get them all so if you want to watch even more, check out our YouTube channel. 1. "Put 'em in a Box, Tie 'em with a Ribbon (and Throw 'em in the Deep Blue Sea)" from Romance On The High Seas (1948)
We have to include something from her very first movie. On our YouTube channel, we have 5 more from this wonderful film. This is our favorite, it's a cute and snappy number and Doris sings it beautifully.
2. "Cuttin' Capers" from My Dream Is Yours (1949)
This hilarious number is one of the best from My Dream Is Yours. It's also fun to watch to see how jukeboxes evolved!
3. "Too Marvelous For Words" from Young Man With A Horn (1950)
This is a beautiful song from Doris. She costarred with Kirk Douglas in this film, and Harry James dubbed the trumpet in other scenes that you can find on Youtube.
4. "Tea For Two" from Tea For Two (1950)
This is one of our favorite numbers with Doris and Gordon, and this movie is no doubt one of her best.
5. "Somebody Loves Me" from Lullaby Of Broadway (1951)
This song with Gene Nelson and Doris is one of the most entertaining from this movie. They complement each other really well in this dancing and singing scene.
6. "The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else)" from I'll See You In My Dreams (1951)
We also love the finale, but Doris truly shines when she takes charge in this song.
7. The Superstition Song" from Lucky Me (1954)
We can't get enough of this adorable number from this hilarious musical comedy.
8. "Ten Cents A Dance" from Love Me Or Leave Me (1955)
This has one of our favorite soundtracks, and we can't get enough of this song! Make sure to enter our giveaway on Facebook for a chance to win the BluRay and see all the epic numbers from this movie.
9. "Losing Your Grip" from Love Me Or Leave Me (1955)
And one of our favorite scenes from the movie is this one with James Cagney.
10. "I'm Not At All In Love" from The Pajama Game (1957)
The Pajama Game is one of our favorite Doris musicals, and this is one of her best songs. We also love "Seven And A Half Cents", check it out on our Youtube channel.
11. "The Deception Begins" from Pillow Talk (1959)
This is the hilarious scene when Rock Hudson begins his deception of Doris in this romantic comedy.
12. "Should I Surrender" from Lover Come Back (1961)
This key scene is when Doris discovers she has been conned along along by her rival, and it's definitely one of the funniest.